10 Weeks to go, 10 Weeks to go, Hi-Ho the merry-oh, 10 Weeks to go! Can you tell I work at a daycare center or what? I am getting more and more excited as we get closer to my due date. It's hard to believe we are so close to seeing our new baby boy. We may also have a name; however, because it has not been finalized, I don't want to share quite yet.
Work is busy and starting to wear me out more now. As I mentioned before, we have some changes going on at work since my Director went on bedrest. We are doing better now, as we are receiving more training from our Corporate office now. I get to visit another center or two this week just to get some ideas of what other centers do, as well as what other Assistant Directors do at their centers. I also trained several new employees this week, which also wore me out. We were at a training session together until almost 10pm on Thursday night. Fun times! I really do enjoy it, but, again, it's wearing me out more as I get further and further along.
My appointment went well on Monday. Everything was looking good, and I had only gained 1 lb since my appointment 4 weeks beforehand, which brings my total weight gain to 16 lbs. I asked about a pain I kept getting when the baby moved, and my doctor told me that it's probably from him moving and kicking/pushing in the same spot over and over again that it's almost like a bruise inside. Of course, when you push on a bruise, it hurts. When you push on it over and over again, it's really painful, which is what I am experiencing. Other than that, I haven't had any issues lately. I start my two week appointments, so my next one will be on the 27th of April.
TJ is going great. He has been doing several art shows lately, including one coming up this weekend at Glenn Elementary School. I am so proud of him and his dedication to getting his name out. He also finished a "Save the Date" invite for one of his co-workers at the RTC. He is also going to be doing one for my brother and his fiance soon. We'll see if anything else comes from this.
Chloe is doing very well. She turns 4 in almost a month. I can't believe she is almost 4! She's been quite emotional lately, but we aren't sure if it is her age, baby coming, or both. I think we are going to do a Littlest Pet Shop theme party. We will probably just do her party at a park and keeping it simple. I just don't think that I'll feel up to doing a big shin-dig. Next year is her 5th birthday, so I figure I can do something more then.
Not much else going on. Just keep my Director in your prayers still, as I requested last week. She had a good appointment this past week, but still on rest until the end of her pregnancy. Also, keep us in your prayers, as I really want to make it to my due date, since TJ and I don't have any vacation/sick time left due to my own bedrest earlier this year and his surgery. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment